Re: Topband: Coax rodent protection

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Coax rodent protection
From: Merv Schweigert <k9fd@flex.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 18:43:14 -1000
Wonder what type of urine you use out here where there are no predators
like that the deer have ever seen.
The deer come through here by the hundreds at a time,  Axis deer that have
been introduced here many years back,  they provide table fare, but sure
are a nuisance, beverages have to be 10ft plus high,  anything green in
your yard is gone the next day,  not much they wont eat.

Merv K9FD/KH6  Molokai HI

My primary vermin are deer and the YL had issues with squirrels
digging up her plants on the deck. She helps out at a Nursery and
they sell fox & Coyote urine. A little vial of the stuff lasts a long
time and one tube of the Fox version & the squirrels vacated the
deck. Made her happy so I bought the Coyote & put a couple vials
around the HI-Z triangle & another around my remote coax switch
box/radial plate & antenna jumpers. So far no issues and I haven't
seen any of those !@#$ deer in the back yard since I started doing
this.

They sell Fox, Coyote, Wolf & Mountain Lion.

http://www.legupenterprises.com/

Gary
KA1J

---