Re: Topband: K9W

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: K9W
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 06:35:49 -0500
Missed them, was trying at the wrong times I guess. Was listening at
their Sun rise & afterward, was up till 3AM several nights trying.
guess I should have been listening at my SR.

So here's W8A I'm listening for & I'm not hearing them at my grayline
but I hear plenty of others banging away for them. Hope this isn't a
harbinger of this season for me on TB.

73,
Gary
KA1J

> Hoping to get K9W on top band tonight. I couldn't hear them last
> night but see they were on after I went to bed.
>
> I snooze, I lose...
>
> 73,
>
> Gary
> KA1J