Topband: Motor driven vacuum capacitor

To: Top Band Contesting <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Motor driven vacuum capacitor
From: Goran SM4DHF <sm4dhf@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:14:32 +0000
Hi

a friend of mine brought a Jennings UCSL 1000 pF
motor driven vacuum capacitor home from USA.
Is there anyone using this capacitor?
It works fine with adjusting the capacitor in and out
but the end limit switches will not stop the motor.
Looking for some help how to connect it the proper way.
I will use it to tune my 80m half square antenna between CW and SSB.

Thanks in advance
73
Goran SM4DHF

---
Detta epostmeddelande innehåller inget virus eller annan skadlig kod för avast!
antivirus är aktivt.

Topband Reflector