Re: Topband: Wideband interference

To: topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wideband interference
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:47:02 -0500
I've had many helpful private emails from folks who've seen/listened to
what I posted.  An RFI occurrence may or may not have a characteristic
fingerprint, but you're not going to know unless you ask around or search
the Web for a similar recording.  If someone posted a recording of
interference similar to what I've personally identified in the past, I
could certainly respond with my past findings and potentially help them.

In any event, this is the first step I choose to take before heading out
the door in the dark and bitter cold weather to snoop around the
surrounding area.  But thanks for your encouraging finger pointing to do
just that.

Barry N1EU