Topband: 2 Top Band Christmas Gifts

To: top Band <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 2 Top Band Christmas Gifts
From: "Jim F." <j_fitton@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 09:32:23 -0800 (PST)
Two special gifts this Christmas :

1. 9 year old g'son Elliot helped with my tree and colored lights.
        (and made sure all my umbrellas were working correctly  :-)
2. Rick, next door removed the blinker from his Christmas lights.

Last year I had to wait for "lights out" before hearing anything
on 160m because of intense pulsing noise from Rick's blinker.
The lights turned off (he went to bed?) and the noise stopped.

This year Rick is on the condo board and must have read the
condo regs. about No Blinking Lights !!   -  Yahoo ! !
 -

With wires and coax running  from my deck and through
the common condo area woods I will not complain or do anything
to bring notice to my radio activity.
(The one exception being on snowshoes in the middle of winter
 casting into the trees with a fishing pole. )

73,

Jim / W1FMR