Re: Topband: N1MM and 3830 (160m Contest)

To: Brian_ve7jkz <ve7jkz@telus.net>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: N1MM and 3830 (160m Contest)
From: Jon Zaimes AA1K <jz73@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 06:25:56 -0500
Brian,

In N1MM, under "View" select "Statistics" and then select row=Points and Column=Mult 1.

The third column produced, labeled "True," gives the sections (on the first line, which lists 2-point QSOs) and countries (on the second line, which lists 5-point QSOs).

Not at all intuitive. Would be nice if N1MM just separated these in the score summary window!

73/Jon AA1K