Re: Topband: Antennas down at VE3CV - Ice Storm!

To: "Eddy Swynar" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>, "Jeff Wilson" <jjw5257@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: Antennas down at VE3CV - Ice Storm!
From: "Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 13:38:32 -0500
No power here yet. Yesterday 75 % of Belfast residents without power, today 50%. Large number of power line-men from all over now here to give up their Christmas to help those with out heat.
Antenna condx here lot of unknown.

A modified song title for all the family guys. "The WX outside is frightful, but the WX inside is FB, I got my XYL, es 88's to keep me warm"

OK, We'll just have to Grin and bear it.

73
Bruce-K1FZ

Ain't wintertime just a grand & glorious thing...?! (NOT!). Oh well, from what I've been hearing, 160-meters hasn't been any great shakes this season, anyway...small consolation maybe, I know, but I'll take any & every bit that I can take!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ