Topband: Stew Perry

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 15:42:48 -0500
Had fun with this one. Didn't break (or come near to breaking) any
top of the pile awards but the band conditions were decent from CT. I
could work most everyone I heard but hearing faint signals is always
my problem so nothing new. Grayline was good to me as likely for
everyone else. Only one really far off contact but it definitely
added points. Couldn't hear any JAs but I was S&P for the most part &
took a run for a few hours which helped. I know there were a couple I
heard in there calling me but my best effort couldn't pull a call out
so had to keep on going. Frustrating, they wanted the Q and maybe it
was even an ATNO for me but such is the game.

Thanks to all who participated & especially to those putting on the
contest & those donors helping with the many awards.

Gary
KA1J

---
is active.