Re: Topband: Anyone purchased the ARRL book on Short Antennas for 160???

To: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Anyone purchased the ARRL book on Short Antennas for 160???
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:29:47 -0500
When Grant's book came out, I purchased it and gave it a careful read. I
posted my review to TopBand and it can be read here:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Topband/2012-09/msg00177.html

I should note that the use of models requiring a NEC4 engine to evaluate
buried radials are not a problem for me as I have all the requisite
licenses.

73, Guy K2AV