Re: Topband: In search of resonance

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: In search of resonance
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 06:27:06 -0500
To my amazement, a 5000-watt AM station on 1550 KHz 5 miles away is enough to clobber my MFJ-259's usefulness during the day. Fortunately they drop to 6 watts at local sundown (what do you suppose that is, a single 6L6?)

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.