Re: Topband: Short receiving verticals question

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Short receiving verticals question
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 18:41:22 -0500
Most of those birds and other winged predators have been seen or heard here and keep the rodents managable. I take care of some squirrels and chipmunks with .22 shorts in a rifle and a competition grade air rifle.

The white tail rats are everywhere since there are several apple and pear trees plus a 150 x 150 field of various berries to keep them happy year around. I clear cut that a few years ago and let the ground clutter under the trees get some sun...WOW!

We also have coyote, fox and fisher cats, plus a few bears to help with population control. There are still miles of undeveloped land abutting or close to me.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>