Re: Topband: FT5ZM

To: <garry@ni6t.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: FT5ZM
From: "Milt -- N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 07:55:11 -0700
Good morning Garry,

Well, all the tea leaves lined up here this AM.

He was first discernable at 1348.

Heard a good CQ & call sign at :50.

I started calling at :52.

I made it into his log, on the hour, at 1400.

He was wall to wall speaker quality for 10 minutes.

He faded out at 1425, a full 10 minutes after my sunrise. His signal was audible here in SW NM, DM52lq for a total of 37 minutes.

And this morning's op was NOT interleaving VK stations with NA. So the note to the pilot may have helped on that account.

Good luck with your situation.

73 de Milt, N5IA

-----Original Message----- From: Garry Shapiro