Re: Topband: Passive Receive Antenna Splitter

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Passive Receive Antenna Splitter
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 20:27:55 -0500
I've used a video selector box (for 75 ohm RF, with F connectors) that Radio Shack used to sell. It was a 4-in 2-out matrix, and allowed either of two radios to have any of the 4 available antennas. It also allowed two radios to share an antenna simultaneously. I doubt R/S still sells it, but there might be something available from MCM or the like.

Kirk K4RO