Topband: A newbie question

To: "TopBand" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A newbie question
From: wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:45:53 +0000
To all,,, I am relatively new to 160,,, I work  the vhf/uhf/Eme spectrum,so I
am used to weak signal work,, I  just moved to arizona,and decided to try
160!!,. I had no problem working the HS0 yesterday morning , but I could not
hear the XV7 this morning,,I  heard a lot of my "neighbors" working him...
Could anyone give me any info on his xmit power and what type of receiving
antenna those of you who worked him, were using??   Thanks!!