Re: Topband: Need some 450 ohm ladder line

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Need some 450 ohm ladder line
From: Herb Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 09:17:04 -0400
James, Did you check with Wireman as they sell by the foot for reasonable prices?

Herb, KV4FZ

On 3/19/2014 9:13 AM, James Rodenkirch wrote:
Does aanyone have a roll/spool of 450 ohm ladder line they could unroll 20' of
and send to me?  I jist don't want to have to order 20' of the stuff and pay
the high price!
I'd certainly reimburse you for the cost and shipping..reply off line if you
can help..tnx.
72/83 Jim R. K9JWV