Topband: 1810.8 carrier location (getting closer)

To: 160 <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 1810.8 carrier location (getting closer)
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 22:35:57 -0700
After dropping my daughter off at U of Wash - I used my marine DF radio
some to try and locate the 1810.8 carrier.  Perhaps if I had a partner who
could look at maps - I could have nailed this thing - but my data seems to
indicate it is somewhere east and a bit south of Edmonds.  While I have
some noise in my data - I have a lot of lines intersecting near the area
around 220th St SW and 88th Ave W.

Hopefully this will give someone enough information to take the next step.
Perhaps I will try to get back up there again in a couple of weeks if
nobody has found it by then.

Tree N6TR