Re: Topband: How Increase 160m power on FL2100z

To: 'Tom W8JI' <w8ji@w8ji.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: How Increase 160m power on FL2100z
From: Damien F4AZF <f4azf@f4azf.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 18:16:50 +0200
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the detailed infos/conclusions with my remarks/measurements.

So i ll do some mods during the week , 1st add some capacitance on the Load
in // to c32 en cie... I ll begin with 470p more and do the test and
increase...

Once ok I ll add some inductance on the 160m circuit with a torroid T-200 +
some 10 turns ,and I ll have to found a place to put inside)

I ll do a table with mods dones / values / power in-out / currents

You can see a picture of the PA racked in 19"... hi hi hi !
http://www.f4azf.com/fl2100zrack.jpg remark: adhesive tapes were to avoid
drawing on the panel for more accuracies when done some mods , change old
capa, neutral, etc...

Thanks for help , I keep you informed by the modifications , may it can also
help somebody with some practical.

73s de Damien