Re: Topband: 1000 feet 5/8" hardline or 600ohm True Ladder line.

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>, Rune Øye <runeegil@hotmail.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 1000 feet 5/8" hardline or 600ohm True Ladder line.
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 17:36:42 -0700
I use 9 gauge Al electric fencing wire for elevated radials among my trees. It is pretty tough stuff, as 3" branches have fallen on it without anything but a little stretch. it doesn't stretch much with time either. Now 7.5 cents per foot on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Field-Guardian-9-Guage-Aluminum-1000-Feet/dp/B00442G21G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398558684&sr=8-1&keywords=aluminum+fence+wire+9

This is the largest size I have found, but would make pretty good open wire feeder.

Grant

KZ1W