Re: Topband: Beverage wire question

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage wire question
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 13:46:40 -0400
Nice link Lup,

If you use google chrome as your browser it will offer to translate
the page for you and it does a very good job. If you don't use google
chrome you can still have google do it by entering the info in here:
http://translate.google.com/
Just select German as the original language & english as the
translation on the right.

73,
Gary
KA1J

> Hardy,
> the a nice link with lots of ideas is on the page from DL2TO. Its in
> writen in german, but the pictures
> speak for itself:
> *http://www.dl2lto.de/sc/HB_HL_bau.htm
>
> *55 de Lup, DJ7SW
>
> Am 01.05.2014 15:12, schrieb Hardy Landskov:
> > I've used window line for many years and it is a maintenance
> > hassle. The heat and UV here in AZ just eats the stuff up where it
> > has to be replaced every 5 years or so, and I do twist the line.
> > The last wind storm we had ripped the line right out of the DXE
> > black plastic insulators which are not all that good either.
> > So I am looking with keen interest at all these homebrew
> > open-wire-line construction techniques.
> > YMMV.
> > 73 Hardy N7RT

---