Re: Topband: Fsj4 series heliax around a rotor

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Fsj4 series heliax around a rotor
From: "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 22:19:27 +0200
Rotator is home brew with a slew drive of 76cm diameter and turns from north
+/- 270°, tower is free standing and face width is 50cm at the top section.
The 5 Cellflex cables are tied together with ty-raps.

Antennas can be seen on http://www.qrz.com/db/DJ7WW.

On my old location I also turned three length of RG218 with its solid inner
conductor around the rotator for many years until I moved.

73
Peter