Re: Topband: Matching network info for 80 & 160M needed

To: "Gary Marks" <gmarks@neo.rr.com>, "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Matching network info for 80 & 160M needed
From: "Fortra" <fortra@siol.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 20:56:03 +0200
Hi Gary,

there was an article in recent issue of ARRL QST, A 20 and 40 meter Vertical on "Autopilot", from QST september 2005 by Dan Richardson, K6MHE...same article ended up in ARRL"
" More vertical Antenna Classics :)

Use heavy duty compononets, treat 160 m vertical as 1/4 lambda and 80 meters as
1/2 lambda...let us know :)

You might have followeres..

Kr Nermin S58DX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Marks" <gmarks@neo.rr.com>