Re: Topband: KP1

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: KP1
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:00:05 -0400
For Rx I heartily suggest the HI-Z units
as I have the 3 element version and it
works wonderfully. I'd like to upgrade to
a 8 element but the 3 element is not
upgradable. Small footprint, easy assy and
I find it works great as a separate or
diversity antenna for up to 10M. It is an
excellent antenna for a Dxpedetion as it's
very effective, directional and quick to
assemble/take down.

73,

Gary
KA1J