Re: Topband: IT9/LY5W

To: Saulius Zalnerauskas <ly5w.sam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: IT9/LY5W
From: "Joe Giacobello, K2XX" <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 12:15:00 -0500
Sam, you were 57/89 here in SW VA for quite some time last night. What are you using for an antenna, etc. over there? The only other EU that I heard was G3JMJ, but he was only about S3. I was surprised that there weren't more EU stations coming through.

73, Joe
K2XX

Saulius Zalnerauskas <mailto:ly5w.sam@gmail.com>
Thursday, November 06, 2014 12:07 AM
GM from Sicily,

another 48 contacts put to the LOG.
Great signal from Arizona N7GP, also was no troubles to get 2 N.Mexico
stations - N5BG, N5IA.
No many takers, but I enjoyed these 100 minutes.
Maybe I must be earlier? At 0200z?
Well, will try next night.

73, Sam IT9/LY5W

Rich C <mailto:rich_k7zv@gphilltop.com>
Tuesday, November 04, 2014 2:49 PM
Thanks for the report Sam.... I have been listening for you from Oregon
but the propagation has been lousy so far this season. Hopefully
conditions will change so we can hear you here on the WC.

Rich K7ZV

Saulius Zalnerauskas <mailto:ly5w.sam@gmail.com>
Tuesday, November 04, 2014 2:36 PM
GE,

Tonight I was on Top Band for 2 hours till our S.R. in Sicily island 05.30z.
47 QSO so far with USA.
Many TX, 9 and 8th area, but nobody from west coast. Only few - 0.
I not have beverages antena's antenna now, only before CQ WW contest it is
possible.
Listening with Vertical, dipole and Apex Loop.

I will try to show again tonight. Let we change with reports.

If You need QSL - 100% Direct when

*back home to Lithuania in December.*

*73 Sam IT9/LY5W at II9P Contest station*