Re: Topband: JT65 to EU?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: JT65 to EU?
From: Brian D G3VGZ <topband@planet3.freeuk.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 15:58:22 +0000
Of my 55 dxccs on topband, 48 are cw, 34 JT65 and only 11 are JT9. There
seems little JT9 activity on 160 here. JT9 tends to overlap the JT65 segment
as phone is often using the higher end. Quite a few europeans are calling CQ
most evenings with few takers. W tends to start coming in around 0000z in
the winter months peaking around 0300 after which I'm rarely around, but I
was surprised to get W1AW/4 in VA at 2220z cw last month.

--
Brian D
G3VGZ