Re: Topband: Unknown Pulse Signal Wiping out 1900-1925 kHz

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Unknown Pulse Signal Wiping out 1900-1925 kHz
From: Roger D Johnson <n1rj@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 09:48:43 -0500
The lowest frequency for the Seasonde (long range) is 4.8 MHz. Is this what
we're
hearing???

73, Roger

On 12/9/2014 9:23 AM, Mike Waters wrote:
I found something interesting on http://www.codar.com . Take a look at the
changing graphic on the main page, which shows different places in the
world where these are installed.

You need to watch it awhile, because every so often a new location appears
in the sequence. Among other locations, I saw Alaska, California, and New
Jersey.

That's all I had time to look at on that site. There may be other useful
info there.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com