Re: Topband: 160 Shunt-Fed Tower Readings

To: "'Larry K4AB'" <larry.k4ab@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 Shunt-Fed Tower Readings
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 20:15:53 -0500
N0!!  That's the equivalent series capacitance that correspond to -j5.6ohms
capacitive reactance! It would be much clearer if the analyzer would present
it in that form, since it clearly has determined the sign - since it's
indicating an equivalent capacitance.

Anyway, I stand by what I wrote you, Larry. I'd leave that TX antenna alone!
59.5 ohms real with 1.23;1 vswr IS JUST FINE!  IMO

Have Fun!

73,
Charlie, K4OTV