Re: Topband: Stew Perry - aftermath

To: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry - aftermath
From: "Wayne" <n7ng@bresnan.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 19:33:13 -0700
Pretty risky, I'd say.  Lots of things work that shouldn't. Is that
good? Not usually. Those things often lead to worse.
Sounds more like Ray has been reading an old Hugh Cassidy piece:

Paraphrasing: 'How will you ever know if they come back to you?' "How
will they come back if you don't call...'
Wayne, N7NG
Jackson Hole