Re: Topband: 160 Worked All States

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 Worked All States
From: "Goldtr8 \(KD8NNU\)" <goldtr8@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 21:02:50 -0500

I hope an AK contact that uses LOTW shows up and I can work them from MI. That would give me WAS on 160m CW.

~73
Don
KD8NNU
2014 3905CC Top Gun :-)
-.- -.. ---.. -. -. ..-
-----Original Message----- From: George
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 6:28 PM
To: Henk PA5KT ; topband@contesting.com

Hello Jim etal

This has probably been mentioned?   But CQ 160 CW Contest coming up in two
weeks is an excellent venue to finish those Topband WAS quests.

Also the ARRL CW DX contest in mid February.

GL

73  George  W8UVZ

-----Original Message----- From: Henk PA5KT