Re: Topband: EP6T and outside world

To: "Don Kirk" <wd8dsb@gmail.com>, "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: EP6T and outside world
From: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 18:35:50 -0700
Don and everyone,
Don't forget the ON4KST chat room. I have many Europe Q's for new ones when the station in Europe would say when they were going to call CQ and where. I would go and camp on the freq. Yes, the early bird catches the station b4 the East Coast is aware he is on.
73 Hardy N7RT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Kirk" <wd8dsb@gmail.com>