Re: Topband: over confident

To: k1fz@myfairpoint.net, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: over confident
From: w4buw--- via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 22:51:11 -0500
HI BRUCE...

CHECK CLUBLOG https://secure.clublog.org/charts/?c=EP6T  YOU ARE NOT IN THE LOG
THRU LAST POSTING OF 01/23/15 @ 07:13:11 UTC.    GOOD LUCK!!!  73 DE  GEORGE,
W4BUW

About Club Log

Most Wanted 2015

List All Expeditions

Donate

EP6T
In January 2015 a team of 11 operators will be active from Kish Island on
AS-166. News will be updated on our website, www.rockall.be. Follow us on
twitter!
 SR/SS: 03:10Z / 14:01Z  Last QSO in database: 2015-01-23 07:13:11

Map
Statistics
Leaderboards
Spots
Geo Propagation
Soapbox

K1FZ has not worked EP6T on any band slots