Re: Topband: 160m WAS (need WY and NV)

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m WAS (need WY and NV)
From: Victor Goncharsky <us5we@bk.ru>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 16:39:06 +0300
 Just the request on the same subject but different band.
I'm working hard to complete 5BWAS and need only 3 states on 80 meters AK, NE
and NV.
Trying to be there on CW almost daily around my SR (0600Z) or much earlier.
I can be at US sunset time as well.
If someone is interested in helping me to finally achieve my life-long dream of
putting 5BWAS plaque on the wall, please call me at ON4KST or send e-mail.
On 160m I have only 23 states confirmed so it's a long way to go.
Thanks in advance.

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests, EO90WF in 2014), P.E.
UARL Technical and VHF Committies