Re: Topband: Remote Radio operation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Remote Radio operation
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 19:33:42 -0500
if everything (radio, antenna) were in one location, but the op was somewhere
else......I dont see the problem, just like a super long 10,000+ mile cord
between the cw key and radio.....its when the receiver is in EU and the TX in
the Caribbean (or vice versa) that it becomes a “wrong”...either by the rules,
ethics, moral, guidelines, whatever you chose to call it.....