Re: Topband: K1N and JA

To: "'Milt -- N5IA'" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K1N and JA
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 10:01:30 -0600
This type of behaviour is nothing new.  On any band when K1N sends an
listening area request there are many stations ignoring it.  Yes single out
the perpetrators but don't restrict it to a single station.  The list of
stations calling out of turn would fill pages and pages.  Look at some of my
spots where I have displayed the call signs that I monitored ignoring K1N's
instructions.  Some email me and say sorry I didn't hear.  Well if you can't
hear then don't call.  This problem will not be fixed easily if ever.
Doug