Re: Topband: Foreign stns using NA remotes for K1N

To: JC <n4is@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Foreign stns using NA remotes for K1N
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 18:58:16 -0600
Just curious, not knowing anymore than I do about RHR....how do they verify
that a paid user even holds a ticket.  It would also be alarming to find that
RHR sites are being used to stage DQRM attacks during DXpeditions.

I guess crazier things have been dreamt up....

Cecil

Sent using recycled electrons.