Re: Topband: K1N

To: Top Band List List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K1N
From: wb6rse1@mac.com
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 18:42:06 -0800
Not bragging, bragging? Really? So why waste time posting it?

Steve WB6RSE

"The K1N operation is your only opportunity in 32 years to work this #1 Most
Wanted Entity.  It has been 22 years since the last operation and USFWS will
not permit another operation for at least ten years.  For these reasons, and in
the spirit of worldwide cooperation and good will, we ask that if you already
have QSOs with Navassa on certain bands from a previous operation, PLEASE DO
NOT CALL US ON THAT BAND!  ClubLog Leader Board will be turned off for obvious
reasons.
"