Re: Topband: The "Future" Of Ham Radio

To: KENT <kelandis@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: The "Future" Of Ham Radio
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 12:31:53 -0500
Hi Kent,

I respectfully disagree with you...

ANY forum worthy of its salt---like the Topband Reflector, which I like, and
very much, too---should WELCOME engaging, intelligent input from its members.
By doing so, it retains its vitality & relevance as an OPEN FORUM to the
community which it serves.

By turning its back on such activities, it runs the risk of choking on its own
input of the "...same-old same-old" drivel, from the "...same-old same-old"
select cadre of "experts."

While I do, indeed, agree that earlier comments here about deliberate
interference to the current activities of the DX-pedition bordered exactly on
the quoted "...posting of personal criticisms, attacks, etc.," I think that we,
as a group, only benefited a result of the discussion that ensued.

Just MY $0.02 worth...!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ