Re: Topband: RHR and remote topic

To: Larry Burke <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>, Top Band Contesting <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RHR and remote topic
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 15:17:26 -0700
I agree, Larry......however, I doubt if anyone is refereeing or taking good
notes as to separating wheat from chaff....and, THEN, where does the
accumulated, condensed and vetted idea(s) (hopefully not more than a couple)
go????

In short - we all need a plan as to how to get the ideas winnowed down and on
to someone who with influence, throw or weight....don't see no stinkin' plan(s)
being tossed out for consumption and digestion...

72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV