Re: Topband: Missing K1N 160m QSO records just uploaded to Clublog

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Missing K1N 160m QSO records just uploaded to Clublog
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 11:17:58 -0800
On Fri,2/6/2015 10:59 AM, Kenneth Grimm wrote:
OK, fellas, it's time to check Club Log again.

The case of the missing QSOs is simply the result of their working to correct one or more errors with original uploads, whereby QSOs were entered on the wrong band or mode. For example, a 30M log was entered as 10M. To fix that, they killed the complete upload, then reloaded it with the corrections made. I suspect that since those logs were coming from different computers, they were fixed and uploaded over a period of a half day or more.

Bottom line -- they're going to be there for another week or so. No need to get our knickers in a twist yet. If you think you worked them, CHILL for a few days until things are sorted out. Then if you still don't see the Q online, work them again. Chances are it will be easier with the reduced demand and their improved RX antennas.

73, Jim K9YC