Re: Topband: Inverted-L with coil on the top of the vertical section

To: Adrian Fabry <yo2naa@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Inverted-L with coil on the top of the vertical section
From: James Bennett <w6jhb@me.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 16:30:00 -0800
Ady - you might consider using a Folded CounterPoise, designed by K2AV, for
your "radial" system. I have one on each of my Inverted L antennas; 160 & 80
meters. They work quite well if you do not have the real estate for a lot of
radial wires. My 160 Inverted L only goes up 35-40 feet bit with the FCP it
performs very well.