Re: Topband: Skywave vs. Earth Conductivity

To: Richard Fry <rfry@adams.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Skywave vs. Earth Conductivity
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 10:19:24 -0600
Whoops! That link only shows a small portion of that discussion (total of
91 posts). Better to visit
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?idxname=Topband
and search for "vertical on a beach" (including the quotation marks).

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=%22vertical+on+a+beach%22&submit=Search!&idxname=Topband&max=100&result=normal&sort=score

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com