Re: Topband: Fwd: PQ0T active in 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Fwd: PQ0T active in 160
From: Steve HA0DU <ha0du@dx.hu>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 19:16:59 +0100
Hopefully they do a better job on 160, than PP0T, who worked 6 stations (including 3 Europeans) on 160 in about six weeks time...

2015.02.15. 18:34 keltezéssel, Felipe Fogagnolo írta:
PP5FF .

I sent an email to Jaime PP5JD PQ0T operator, about activation in 160 .

R:
Hello Felipe , we will operate 160m , but little things as we would it
ONLY 2 Nights , and When liver hum available Operator

we will be a few hours p / week .

WHEN speak in 80m , ask if we can do QSY p / 160 .

73, Jaime PP5JD

---
Ezt az e-mailt az Avast víruskereső szoftver átvizsgálta.