Re: Topband: K1N 5000q's on 160

To: "Eugene Popov /RA0FF/" <ra0ff@mail.ru>, <garry@ni6t.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K1N 5000q's on 160
From: "Milt -- N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 20:42:34 -0700
Eugene,

I sympathize with you.  But location is everything; as we all know.

What you really need is a most rare DX entity in YOUR backyard.

Hmmm!!!!!   There is one!!!!   P5.

When North Korea comes on the air on 160 M you and your buds will be some of the first in the log.

It will be the boys in New England, the southern half of South America and the southern half of Africa who will be lamenting the low percentage of Qs with their parts of the world.

Thanks for the Qs.  Always a good signal here from your fine station.

73 de Milt, N5IA, and also operator of N7GP

-----Original Message----- From: Eugene Popov /RA0FF/