Re: Topband: Idaho on 160 m

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Idaho on 160 m
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 16:47:58 -0700
Worked a few guys with the 80 dipole last night. CONDX did not seem great. I will try again tonight. Not that CO is rare but points are points!

Mike W0MU

On 2/21/2015 4:33 PM, Tod Olson wrote:
If you are a serious contest op you should not be reading this ‹ get back
in the chair and work some more stations.

I have been asked to operate 160m this evening by several Caribbean
stations. Since they are all multi¹s they may have time to read this.

I will make an effort to be on starting at 10 PM MST [ I think that should
be 0400 UTC }
My physical ability to operate these days is limited, but I will see if IO
can help with the ID multiplier.
I will be listening/calling  at about 1812 Khz to avoid the 160m stations
calling higher in the band by people with better setups than I have.

Tod, K0TO

Other Idaho, WY, UTAH ops who read this might consider getting on at that
time too; it would increase the odds of the fellows getting a 160
multiplier.