Re: Topband: Brave New World

To: "Dave Blaschke, w5un" <w5un@wt.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Brave New World
From: Matt Murphy <matt@nq6n.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 15:18:18 -0600
I just ordered a remoterig control box to allow my K3 to control remote
stations.  I'm not currently able to set up much of a station and so
looking forward to being able to operate in more contests using remote
stations.  With two young kids my wife is less than thrilled at the idea of
me being gone for a 48 hour multi so this is a great enhancement to the
hobby.

What I like best is that it keeps the spirit of building a competitive
station but lets people share in it who would normally just not operate.
Since I'm not a DXer I don't have an opinion on whether it should count for
DXCC credit.

73,
Matt NQ6N/9