Topband: A word from the "moderator"

To: 160 <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A word from the "moderator"
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 09:21:16 -0800
As you have probably guessed by the recent traffic - I have been
continuing to let things roll pretty much without moderation on this
list.  However, I feel I must make a couple of requests.

1. The ongoing debate about remote operation has been mostly
constructive - but I feel like this issue has been hashed out enough.
Again - if you really are not moving the discussion into new areas -
and are pretty much saying things that have already been said - let's
refrain from keeping it going on.  It appears to mostly have died a
natural death - which is good.

2. I really think this would be a better place for all if we avoid
saying "YOU ARE WRONG" to start a post.  If someone decides to post
that the sky is red - instead of saying they are wrong - it would be
much better to say "I think the sky is blue".  Doing this also helps
you save face if you might happen to be wrong yourself.

Thank you.

The Management