Topband: G5RV Conversion For 160M Use

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: G5RV Conversion For 160M Use
From: Jim Murray via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 16:54:10 +0000 (UTC)
I have a 204' (double) G5RV I'm contemplating "strapping" for use on 160M.  It
presently has 65' of 450 ohm ladder line and 70' of RG8X with a 20' choke in
the coax.It's configured as a flat top, approx. 60' on each end and 50' at the
middle, fed into a big old Dentron Super Super tuner in the shack.  On line I
find several methods such as the link below but would appreciate any
suggestions to get it right considering it's unusual size.Thanks,Jim -
k2hnhttp://www.ke9ns.com/images/g5rv.png

|   |
|  |
|  |