Re: Topband: The Remote Question..

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: The Remote Question..
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 11:00:43 -0400
Hi Mike,

There really is a difference among all the people who walked to school and back every school day for 12 years or so. Some of them lived across the street and others lived ten miles away, uphill both ways <evil grin>. I do see that somebody who did all of a DX challenge from their home location has more bragging rights than somebody who did parts of it over the internet.

This message was done in part with the internet. Doing it all by radio would be *more* fun.

73,

Bill  KU8H