Re: Topband: New Commercial Remote Service

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: New Commercial Remote Service
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 14:22:42 -0500
Maybe a new licensing incentive is in order to get the numbers up...

Pass your General and get your DXCC thrown in (first 100).
Pass your Extra and you go at the bottom of the Honor Roll.

Incentive still remains...work your way to Honor Roll as a General or upgrade
and then work your way up the Honor Roll...

I mean DXCC and Honor Roll shouldn't be any harder than it is to get a license
today huh?

Levity...

Cecil
K5DL