Re: Topband: LOTW Downloads

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: LOTW Downloads
From: Dennis W0JX via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 18:34:20 -0700
When I had a complete hard drive failure in October, 2013, I emailed ARRL, They
sent me an ADIF file of all the Q's going back to 1983 that I had uploaded to
LOTW.

What I did to make sense of the download was to install a fresh copy of Logger
32 onto my laptop. Then I imported the LOTW ADIF file into Logger 32. The
program organized all of the QSO's in chronological order, and once I set up
that copy of Logger 32 properly, it also indicated what contacts were confirmed.

Once loaded into Logger 32, you can make partial log exports into another ADIF
file for whatever date ranges you want.

LOTW saved my backside that year and now I religiously back up my Logger 32
files.

73, Dennis W0JX