Re: Topband: Best wire antenna for roof top location

To: 'TopBand' <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Best wire antenna for roof top location
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 01:00:00 -0700
Ah, perfection. Sadly, EZNEC does not provide that set of options. If I could build that model, I would. But I can't. I will take this first approximation, understanding its limitations. Brown's 99th law -- never let perfect be the enemy of good. We don't know the nature of that roof, so modeling several possibilities and using the result to TRY things seems like a pretty good approach to me.

73, Jim K9YC